Shoreline currently manage all the council houses for North East Lincolnshire. Council houses are offered to those who need them most based on an assessment of their needs. This assessment is done via the council.

To apply for a council house you need to visit the local municiple offices, sometimes called council offices, which is in Grimsby.


Contact: Municiple Council Offices Grimsby

Telephone: 01472 31 31 31

Address: 1 Town Hall Square, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1HU


Once you have completed the assessment with the Council you will be able to view the houses available online and apply through the Shorelie website. For more information, visist their website.

Contact: Shoreline Housing Partnership

Telephone: 0845 849 2000

Address: 11-13 Osborne Street, Grimsby DN31 1EY


Questions or comments?
Please type any questions or comments into the box, then press the Send Comments button
Please include contact details if you would like a response.